It’s that time of year!! The time for new beginnings. Resolutions. How many of you have made your list of New Year’s Resolutions?? How many of you will be on your game come February?? July?? That’s the thing about resolutions...we start out with the best intentions and then...Life happens! And we forget. Or lose motivation. Or just stop caring. But!!! (There’s always a “but” :) But, what if you could maintain your inspiration?? What if you could carry through with your resolutions?? I think that would be awesome!! Don’t you?
Well, I’ve got a few ideas for you. I personally don’t make New Year’s Resolutions - I have EVERY DAY Resolutions! Every day is the ‘new year’ for me but that approach is not for everyone and not for the faint of heart! There are easier ways to start.
1. Be PASSIONATE - find something or some things you are passionate about and make those your resolutions. If you're one of the "gotta get 'healthy' for 2015" you'll have an easier time following thru on this goal if you think about AND write down ALL the reasons you have to be PASSIONATE about this goal.
2. EASY DOES IT - no matter what you put on your list, do a little at a time. Start with 1 item on your resolutions list and work on it for a week and then switch to another item on your list. Carry on in this fashion and you'll be able to make progress and avoid getting bored or feeling overwhelmed by your list.
3. SCHEDULE yourself for SUCCESS - whether it is going to the gym or making sure you eat breakfast or planning a healthy meal/grocery list, it all begins with creating the time. Setting aside 30 minutes or 1 hour, weekly or daily, according to your goals, will help you stay on top of things!
4. START the week STRONG - the sooner in the week you tackle the things you must you must do, the better your chances of getting them done! We're human beings and as such, we have a tendency to take it easier the closer we get to the weekends! Understand your tendencies and work them into (or work around) your life.
5. GET a COACH - seek out a professional you VIBE with to hold you accountable. Health Coaches. Life Coaches. Business Coaches. Acting Coaches. ALL of these professionals can be invaluable to you in helping you achieve success in your life. Seek out people that INSPIRE you and that you CONNECT with to help you get to your next level!
These are my top 5 tips for sticking to your resolutions and having a phenomenal 2015 filled with joy, abundance, health, wealth and success!! Like I mentioned before, I have EVERY DAY resolutions and I have coaches to keep me on track. Yes, COACHES. Plural. I am a human being and sometimes I find it hard to stay motivated but these people are on MY team and they are wonderful resources to keep me honest. I schedule myself. I start my weeks off STRONG. & more importantly. I AM PASSIONATE. :) I don’t take on anything (or any one person as a client in my practice) if I’m not passionate and inspired. I invite you to utilize these tips in your life and see how they can benefit you! Happy New Year!! xxA
If you found this post helpful, feel free to share it with your friends and share your progress too! & if you’re up for it - schedule a Self-discovery Session with me at https://www.timetrade.com/book/B6X4N